Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)/Day Treatment in Raleigh, NC
Changing Tides has a partial hospitalization program (PHP), aka day treatment, that offers a greater level of care than other outpatient programs, with more flexibility than residential rehab centers.
Your scheduled therapy sessions will include the following:
- Individual counseling to discuss goals and setbacks in a private environment and undergo intensive, personalized evidence-based therapy techniques
- Group and family therapy sessions
- A weekly meditation/yoga group session with our staff
- Daily Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
Once you’ve completed the PHP/day treatment program at Changing Tides, you’re encouraged to step down in care to an intensive outpatient program.
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) Near Raleigh, NC
Inpatient rehabilitation programs offer more options for recovering from addiction that can be arranged to fit around your school, work and family responsibilities in Raleigh, NC. Our intensive outpatient program features a range of therapies, including:
- Psychoeducational counseling to help clients understand the nature of addiction and addiction treatment
- Medication-assisted therapy (MAT) programs that combine behavioral therapy and medicine designed to relieve withdrawal symptoms and cravings of drug or alcohol abuse
- Personalized assignments designed to boost recovery
Changing Tide’s intensive outpatient program requires three hours of therapy daily, five days per week, in our comfortable rehab facilities, all while lodging with us on site.
General Outpatient Program Near Raleigh, NC
The least intensive and restrictive therapy program, the general outpatient program at our North Carolina treatment center, helps ensure long-term recovery with ongoing drug addiction treatment. During this stage in substance abuse treatment, we encourage participants to seek as complete a life as possible, with a career and education in the works. This includes activities such as volunteering and occupational therapy techniques, which can be used in group therapy.
Changing Tide’s outpatient treatment programs incorporate the idea that a full recovery is only possible with a combination of medical and mental health services, ongoing therapy, and a level of structure and monitoring that will help keep you focused and accountable. Our outpatient center provides a standard outpatient program (SOP) that meets three times a week at the Raleigh, NC, treatment center for one-hour sessions. Clients also participate in ongoing family counseling and support groups such as AA/NA or others.