Changing Tides does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. Changing Tides however will only treat clients within the competency of our staff. Changing Tides program is open to all adults 18 years and older who are seeking support in overcoming struggles related to addictions. Medical Staff will assess and assist client from early recovery/withdrawal stages to long term recovery. Clients must enter into treatment willingly and voluntarily with an open mind.
Paying For Treatment
The therapeutic portion of treatment, major insurance providers are accepted. Other forms of payment are private pay and scholarships/sliding scale fee to those who qualify. Additional costs of the program(s) are as follows: lodging charges, medication, food, hygiene products and other items clients may require are the responsibility of the client. For more information of payment and cost of lodging please call us for details, we will be happy to assist you.
Changing Tides guideline are implemented with the client, staff and community in mind. Here are some of the key rules that we want to ensure potential clients are aware of prior to their admission:
- Clients must enter into treatment voluntarily and should be committed to the recovery process.
- No drugs, alcohol or weapons are tolerated on the property at any time for any reason.
- No visitors unless otherwise authorized by the clinical team. Family visits must be scheduled in advance, no impromptu visits.
- Clients will not be allowed in the opposite gender’s living quarter for any reason at any time.
- Clients may have their vehicle on the property but will be asked to turn in their keys until they are approved for vehicle use.
- Clients may bring their cell phones, laptops and other electronics. These items should not interfere with the therapeutic aspect of treatment. All electronics should be turned in to staff at curfew until otherwise approved for use a night; Changing Tides staff members will store these items securely.
- Clients may not have their identification cards/driver’s license, credit/debit cards or excessive amounts of money on their person until they are approved to do so. These items will also be securely stored by the staff.
What To Bring To Treatment
Remember most of your time will be spent at the facility. Please do not over pack; we are trying to simplify your life, if you have questions about exactly how much clothing and other items to bring, our admissions department will be happy to assist you prior to your admittance to the program.
Please do not wear any clothing that has references to crude humor, violence, drugs/alcohol or sexual innuendos. Please make sure your clothing is appropriate in length.
We recommend that you bring the following items:
- Identification Card/Driver’s License
- Insurance Card (If Applicable)
- Cell Phone
- 1 Credit/Debit Card
- Approved Medication
- Hygiene Products
- Bath Towels
- Shoes: Sneakers, Work Shoes, Flip Flops (Seasonal)
- Socks and Undergarments
- Work out clothing
- Clothing for Work
- Light Jacket
- Shorts (Seasonal)
- Bathing Suit (Seasonal)
- Windbreaker (Seasonal)
- Jacket and other warm clothing (Seasonal)
- Beach Chair (Seasonal)
- Beach Towel (Seasonal)